Looking for cabin rentals in Conneaut? We have three private cabin rentals available on our campgrounds. You can rent the cabins by the night, weekend, or week.
Wake up to a breathtaking view of one of our lakes, enjoy a cup of coffee on the cabin deck, or step outside and cast your pole for a morning fishing experience.
If you love the outdoors, but are looking for a less primitive camping experience, these cabins are “roughing” it – the easy way. No need to pack the tent and the grill.
If you choose to reserve one of our cabins, here is what we suggest you bring along:
• Clothing (don’t forget swimsuit)
• Cooking Utensils & Food
- All cabin rentals are equipped with kitchenette with sink, microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, and can opener. There is also bathroom with hot shower and toilet.
- Our cabins sleep up to six people.
- Two cabins have a bed room with a double bed and two bunks and one cabin has four bunks.
- All three cabins have a futon in the living area for additional sleeping space.
- Our cabin visitors can enjoy all of the same entertainment and planned activities that our campers have loved for years.
- Check out our cabin rental gallery below for photos of our private cabin rentals.